20 February 2015

How I style my Black Milk Clothing catsuits

So I filmed a styling video on how I wear my catsuits out in daily life and thought I'd do a blog post about it too. Both catsuits are from Black Milk Clothing but you can find similar ones on Asos, Boohoo and Very ect. These catsuits make me feel amazing, like a Bond-girl or a super hero, seriously if you have the chance to try one on, do!






This styling is pretty basic but i like to show the catty off and a crop jumper is the perfect way! The first jumper above is from Allsaints and the red one below Topshop .




This outfit i'm wearing my favorite Primark hat, with my Topshop cardigan and this scarf I got from a carboot sale last summer. This is my favorite outfit with this catsuit.







 This beautiful lace maxi crop top is from Black milk sadly no longer available, but I have seen similar in  Urban Outfitters.




This Topshop maxi was made for this catty! I think the colours go really well. I love wearing catsuits with maxi skirts as I always feel toasty warm!



So this is the most obvious way to style a catsuit, just through a big baggy black over sized tee over a pair of black boots and your ready to go!


What was your favorite styling form this blog ? Let me know in the comments....

Also keep posted for my video showing these looks and a few more.

Sophia xxx.
Share:

2 comments

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!
    Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your post it was amazing. Keep posting same as in the future. I also love to recommend Biker Style Eddie Redmayne Black Leather Jacket. You can check this article here https://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk/product/black-leather-jacket-biker-style-eddie-redmayne-jacket/. For all articles check this sitehttps://www.leatherjacketsdirect.co.uk. Thank you for your assistence.

    ReplyDelete

© Sophia Bonbelle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig